Why does my ex girlfriend get pissed at me when I add girls in fb?

My last girlfriend was getting pissed at me when I was adding girls in fb or when I told her I was working with some girls.After we broke up ofc!(she broke up with me)

We are in contact,we may talk once in 2-3 months just for the well being of each other.A mutual friend told me that she was really mad/upset when he told her that I am working as a dj in a bar and she deleted me from fb/skype with a stupid excuse...Your thoughts?
Forgot to mention that she is either really kind to me and sweet or really rude and angry.I have moved from my home town so our contact after the break up was mostly throu fb and Skype.Now she just stopped it w/o even trying to explain.When I asked I got a really poor/stupid excuse as I wrote above!
I think there is a confusion here,this weird behaivor is happening now,1,5 years after we broke up.We are just in touch.And I asked cause I think its totally weird to act like this when she broke up with me,like we are still together.Sorry for the misunderstanding.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• because it is as if you were flirting with the girls

• Well,1,5 years after the break up,its not her bussiness when she broke up with me,am I wrong about it?