Why does my ex girlfriend get pissed at me when I add girls in fb?

My last girlfriend was getting pissed at me when I was adding girls in fb or when I told her I was working with some girls.After we broke up ofc!(she broke up with me)

We are in contact,we may talk once in 2-3 months just for the well being of each other.A mutual friend told me that she was really mad/upset when he told her that I am working as a dj in a bar and she deleted me from fb/skype with a stupid excuse...Your thoughts?
Updates:
Forgot to mention that she is either really kind to me and sweet or really rude and angry.I have moved from my home town so our contact after the break up was mostly throu fb and Skype.Now she just stopped it w/o even trying to explain.When I asked I got a really poor/stupid excuse as I wrote above!
I think there is a confusion here,this weird behaivor is happening now,1,5 years after we broke up.We are just in touch.And I asked cause I think its totally weird to act like this when she broke up with me,like we are still together.Sorry for the misunderstanding.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• because it is as if you were flirting with the girls

0|0
    0|0
    • Well,1,5 years after the break up,its not her bussiness when she broke up with me,am I wrong about it?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• OK first of all, wouldn't you be upset if your girlfriend was adding guys you don't really know well on Facebook? And working with groups of men? She was just a typical worried girlfriend. She didn't really trust you. Maybe you should have introduced some of the girls to her so she wouldn't haev felt so unsettled. And I know she got pissed at the dj job you got because it's likely she assumes you will be surrounded by tons of booze, and drunk women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well,when she was my girlfriend she was fine with it she knew it and she was happy for me cause I liked it and as I wrote she is my ex,she started behaiving really weird even about 1,5 years after the break up,this is happening now,she is mad at me when she isn't my girlfriend anymore :P sry if I didn't made it clear. (After we broke up ofc!) I hope it helped :D

• She misses the attention you gave her.

0|0
    0|0
  • she might just have bene insecure.

0|0
    0|0
    • I really don't get it,she is acting like this 1,5 years after we broke up...being insecure isn't a reasonable excuse for this :/

What Guys Said 1

• It's because she thinks that you'll never connect with her again

0|0
    0|0
    • Well,there is no reason to contact her,if she acts like this...I have feelings for her still,but when she acts so bad she is forcing me to move on even faster

Recommended myTakes