Is it cheating, should I be concerned?

I think that my husband goes on craigslist and downloads and looks at other girls..not sure if they are naked or just regular pictures. I don't have any proof, but I have caught a glimpse of some of the pictures in his download file on his computer. I'm not sure what to make of it. He says they are spam but I don't know how they would get there. I want to believe that he isn't doing anything wrong. I need some guys opinion on what to make of this.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to him about it, talk to him about your concerns and see what he has to say

0|0
    0|0
    • I have, he says there is nothing to worry about. I know that by asking him I am making him feel like I don't trust him and I know that hurts him because he has told me how much it is hurting him. I am also pregnant and my hormones are crazy but I don't want to just blame it on that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Spam will not go to downloads unless you click the download button on the picture. If there was nothing wrong it wouldn't hurt him. It should only hurt him if he has a guilty conscious, I would montor these pictures if they become the same picture over and over again maybe it's what he says but if it is the same people but different pictures something fishy is going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it cheating? No.

Should you be concerned? At your jealousy, yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If he says there's nothing to worry about, let it go for now. However, I would keep my guard on it.

I wouldn't say it was cheating but I would be concerned and I understand why you're upset by this- I would be too. I would be more concerned as to the fact he's getting these pictures from craigslist, rather than the pictures themselves and the fact he's lying, telling you it's spam. I don't think spam would show up in his download folder if he didn't purposely download them.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not cheating but you can tlak to him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you have the right to be uncomfortable about it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes