Is it cheating, should I be concerned?

I think that my husband goes on craigslist and downloads and looks at other girls..not sure if they are naked or just regular pictures. I don't have any proof, but I have caught a glimpse of some of the pictures in his download file on his computer. I'm not sure what to make of it. He says they are spam but I don't know how they would get there. I want to believe that he isn't doing anything wrong. I need some guys opinion on what to make of this.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to him about it, talk to him about your concerns and see what he has to say

• I have, he says there is nothing to worry about. I know that by asking him I am making him feel like I don't trust him and I know that hurts him because he has told me how much it is hurting him. I am also pregnant and my hormones are crazy but I don't want to just blame it on that.