Please help, what's his deal?

My dad had surgery so my ex ( together off and on 3 years, separated off and on for a year.) my ex and his brother came to see how he was doing. My ex was being a jerk which is usual most of the time and this is the SECOND time. He was wrestling and playing around with me and I was playing back, He was an ass so I was too. HE HAS A GF! He left her for me like twice but he's with her. I think he was trying to make me jealous because he was talking about her saying how his family doesn't care there together ( they do me and him) Talking about how other woman were hot.. He kept giving me this weird look too.. Can anyone please tell me what this all means? Oh Umm for the record I am moving in like 2 days to a different town. He asked where I was moving and like how to get there.. but that could be to see my dad. I don't know! please help me!

30

Most Helpful Girl

• he wants you to be jealous and keep being interested in him.

• Why would he want me to stay interested in him? So he knows he can come back? Maybe because he wants me to be the sideline girl?