My ex wants to meet up and I agreed. Will it be a disaster?

Hi,

My relationship has recently ended. It was a serious one. We had plans for moving in together, having a child and so on. However, I always said that we need to wait because I would like to advance in my career.

The last time I saw him we talked how things are not working between us and I suggested that perhaps it is better to stop seeing each other. He said we wanted to work things out. Two days later he calls and says "I can't be with you anymore. I am done. It's not you, it's me. However, I want us to be friends". I didn't call. A week later he phoned to say that he has a new girlfriend and he just wanted to let me know about this because he doesn't want to lie to me. My response was "I hope you will be happy but never call me again."

This week he called and said he wants us to meet up and I said OK because I might be moving to another country.

So, my question is, what does he want? I can't understand why did he have to inform me about his personal life and why does he want to see me. I am really worried abot this meeting because the last thing I want to do is to end up arguing with him.

I would appreciate any comments or opinions on the matter.

Thank you.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't even bother meeting up with him if I were you. He had his shot and blew it. He's probably hoping for a farewell bang.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• To answer your question: Yes.

What does he want? To f*** you one last time before you go.

Short and simple.

And now for some familiar words and phrases: break-up sex, why not?, what the hell (said resignedly) , one for the road, and "I should f*** him, that way I'll have a **** in reserve when I come to visit."

Ciao!

0|0
    0|0
  • He still likes you, probably. or he wanna f*** you, either of the two. If it will be a desaster? I doubt it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Either of two things: he was trying to make you jealous, hoping you'd come back if you saw he was "moving on" or he's just trying to fill a void. As far as the meet up, he may be trying one more time to get back together. You won't have to argue if you are firm on your stance of leaving and you say as less as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • well I think both haven't moved on form the relationship. and he might be trying to patch things up

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, the situation is pretty stupid

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes