I dumped the jerk but now I feel sad. Why?

I finally dumped this jerk. He has dumped me twice but I FINALLY found the courage to dump him and I just want to move on with my life. once after dumping me, he text me saying he wanted to have sex with me but made it very clear he does not want to be with me but he needs some sex. what an a**hole. I felt like such a tool. Believe it or not, weeks later I took him back after he said he was sorry and that he missed me alot. We ended up breaking up again. This time by me. It's still very fresh so I'm experiencing so many emotions. I thought I'd be so happy but instead I feel like a million emotions at once: sad, down, regretful, etc. I know I'll get over it eventually but I just want to hear other people's thoughts on why I feel this way and what can I do to move on. thanks

21

Most Helpful Girl

• well because you thought you could help him out and make him be a different person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE