Ex-gf and getting her back?

probably one of the most asked questions but here goes been with this girl for almost a year . about a month ago she broke it off. Now the weird part is that I was attentive, brought flowers, listened, etc. throughout the relationship and now she's dumping all of this stuff about she was unhappy about this and that but rarely said anything. she's dating this frat boy who flat out told our mutual friends she's fun because she's easy but when a hotter girl comes along hell get rid of her. now I told her, friends told her and she is still all gung ho says were all stupid. My end goal is now that I'm aware, and she's communicating is how to make her give this guy up and come back diffuse the situation because it went from I love yous to I hate you and her being angry anytime she sees me. thoughts, questions, concerns?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• shes just immature.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• move on

0|0
    0|0
  • she is young and she will learn someday...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Stop this little "nice guy" crusade of trying to rescue her from the big bad wolf...You are not what she wants, so accept it and move on. Let her live her life and make her own mistakes so she learns.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes