I would like to live in America preferably california chicago or boston. how?

I'm 27 and have a 7 year old daughter. I hold a diploma in disability studies. Sign language. Childcare care and a lot of work experience. But I can only imagine how hard it would be for me to move and uplift my daughter also. Any advice on how to look into it. And what age would be best to move with a child.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I would talk to my daughter about it now. Ask her how she feels about moving. After a week I would talk to her again & tell her I'm thinking we should move to the US. Make her part of the decision saying how about Chicago, Boston or California. If she can use the internet have her do some research or do it together.

The older they get the more friends they have & are more attached to their surroundings.

Chicago is a great big beautiful city. I will tell you the winters are long and cold. Some years there's a ton of snow others not so much. The summers are hot, humid & sticky.

California is (or should be) 2 states Northern & Southern. Have you narrowed down a city?

My choice would be San Diego. Perfect weather all year. Jobs on the other hand are not too plentiful. You have a very specialized field. I can't imagine too much competition for those jobs.

I don't know if there is a lot of need for that & which city would offer the greatest opportunity.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE