Is it normal for me to keep thinking about my last relationship

I keep replaying me and my ex relationship over and over in my head on what went wrong how we could have made it right if he really cared and loved me...How can I stop obsessing over it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is completely normal. It's hard to forget someone who meant so much to you for a portion of your life.

We replay all of the moments in our heads that we think were important, happy or sad moments that changed the course of the relationship. We keep thinking that if we had somehow done things differently, that we would somehow be in a different position, and even possibly with that person still.

But sometimes relationships need to end. The people involved are just not right for one another, or one person is taking the other for granted.

You have to support yourself and make it a goal to forget about him and not obsess about what could have been.

I'm going through a situation right now that is about to end. I'm feeling really sad because I was really hopeful about our future together, but this guy told me he wants to start seeing other girls.

He still wants me around of course, but I am not planning sticking around. I'm getting the hell out of there!

Spend time with friends, go out and have fun. Enjoy your life. Sometimes love needs to find us, and if we are too busy looking for it, it can pass us by.

Take time to take care of yourself, invest time in hobbies you enjoy. Do things that keep you busy and make you forget him.

You are better off :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Very encouraging and I know I don't know you or you're whole situation but I will keep you in my prayers you deserve better also thank you again!

• Thanks! :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It is normal. I do that a lot, I went from assuming she stopped caring about me to realizing I drove my girlfriend away with the way I acted when she was under a lot of pressure. There are a lot of things people wish they could change unfortunately there are no do overs. We have to live with consequences of all are actions and try to learn from them. The fact that you still think about it and wish you could of changed something shows that you still care about the person, you still wish things could of worked out and that's normal. There is no time period as to when that will stop you just have to learn from it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Completely normal... My cures include milkshakes, long drives, pop love songs, and a reminder that I'm awesome every once in a while helps... We all need some screw ups or we'd never find the right guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look for new friends/ a new boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds easy but if you ever been in love you know it's not that easy to but some women are different I have a friend that has dated about 4 guys and they have turned into healthy long relationships they breakup and she can move on just like that I just don't get it

• Some women always need a man, doesn't matter who it is particularly.

• You're right!

• yes, it is

0|0
    0|0
  • fill your life with other stuff. date other guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, it is

1|0
    0|0
  • it is normal, find other guys or do stuff to take your mind off of it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes