Is it normal for me to keep thinking about my last relationship

I keep replaying me and my ex relationship over and over in my head on what went wrong how we could have made it right if he really cared and loved me...How can I stop obsessing over it

71

Most Helpful Girl

• This is completely normal. It's hard to forget someone who meant so much to you for a portion of your life.

We replay all of the moments in our heads that we think were important, happy or sad moments that changed the course of the relationship. We keep thinking that if we had somehow done things differently, that we would somehow be in a different position, and even possibly with that person still.

But sometimes relationships need to end. The people involved are just not right for one another, or one person is taking the other for granted.

You have to support yourself and make it a goal to forget about him and not obsess about what could have been.

I'm going through a situation right now that is about to end. I'm feeling really sad because I was really hopeful about our future together, but this guy told me he wants to start seeing other girls.

He still wants me around of course, but I am not planning sticking around. I'm getting the hell out of there!

Spend time with friends, go out and have fun. Enjoy your life. Sometimes love needs to find us, and if we are too busy looking for it, it can pass us by.

Take time to take care of yourself, invest time in hobbies you enjoy. Do things that keep you busy and make you forget him.

You are better off :)

• Very encouraging and I know I don't know you or you're whole situation but I will keep you in my prayers you deserve better also thank you again!

• Thanks! :)