#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Tell me I did the right thing leaving him?

I know the answer is yes, but I'm just hurting right now. I guess I'm just wanting to get this out.

I left him on Monday, he got cranky too often over things that didn't matter, couldn't accept responsibility for it, and in all honesty, showed signs of an emotional abuser. A few days later I asked to met up and talk about it hoping to be friends once everything settled between us. We met up this morning and he still can't listen to me. He got cranky and walked out. I sent him a text saying how I had hoped we could have been friends up he wasn't mature enough, that I wouldn't contact him again. He then shot back telling me I was manipulative, cynical, and heartless and told me never to speak to him again. He's deleted me off Facebook and everything like that. I know he's probably hurting, cause he always said how much he loved me and wanted us to work but...I dunno, I guess I'm just wishing for the good times we had (even though bad outweighed the good)

I also saw that he added his ex girlfriend on Facebook yesterday. The ex girlfriend that he met up with to 'talk about what happened in their relationship' behind my back a few days before Valentine's day. He dumped her, and I think she's with someone else now, but apparently she still likes him. Do you think he's going to try and get back with her? It doesn't matter I guess...

40

Most Helpful Girl

• What he does from now on does not matter and is none of your business but I do know how you feel. Break ups suck no matter who ends it or why. Both will initially hurt. He needs space and to beleft alone now. You ended it so time to walk away. Don't look on his fb don't ask about him just move on. If you want a friendship then you will have to wait a very long time for it I'm afraid. He needs to get over you 1st.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• you obviously did

• yes I think you did.

• you did!

Valentines Day