Can love be lost in one week break?

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago after a 3 year and half Relationship. For a couple weeks before it and we had some argument and a lot of tension. But we always finish to settle thing. But one time we had a bad argument so I decide to tell her lets take a one week break so we can let the tension go down. After that week when we saw each other again I felt something was not like before. She had like a no emotion face like a zombie. I ask her what's was going on and she told me that she believed not loving me anymore. We broke up a week later.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Relationship problems are meant to be worked on together - not separate. If you need to be apart to figure things out she's not the girl for you anyway.

If things were going badly I could see a week break showing you that the grass is greener on the other side - things are better NOT in the relationship.

The love didn't disappear in a week, it was likely her will to fight for it, especially since you decided being apart would be better.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Sounds like she found someone during that one week or she lied to you and cheated on you the whole time in the relationship but just finally had decided to end it.

1|1
    0|0
  • if the damage done is great enough, sure... you feel that something's different. maybe you guys can mend that bridge, you both have to try.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not usually but it could mean she found someone else too

0|1
    0|0
  • no, it cant

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on how serious you were on the first place

0|1
    0|0
  • no, I think she was lying.

1|1
    0|0
  • I know this is random.but you are cute

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Love was drained my friend. 3.5 years. 1.5 of arguing. The love didn't disappear in a week; she just noticed it was missing and stopped mistakenly thinking that her other emotions melded together were the love that she held.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes