Can love be lost in one week break?

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago after a 3 year and half Relationship. For a couple weeks before it and we had some argument and a lot of tension. But we always finish to settle thing. But one time we had a bad argument so I decide to tell her lets take a one week break so we can let the tension go down. After that week when we saw each other again I felt something was not like before. She had like a no emotion face like a zombie. I ask her what's was going on and she told me that she believed not loving me anymore. We broke up a week later.

81

Most Helpful Girl

• Relationship problems are meant to be worked on together - not separate. If you need to be apart to figure things out she's not the girl for you anyway.

If things were going badly I could see a week break showing you that the grass is greener on the other side - things are better NOT in the relationship.

The love didn't disappear in a week, it was likely her will to fight for it, especially since you decided being apart would be better.