I am so confused about this guy.

So I met this guy at a few parties back at school. And we didn't really talk except for the drunken "heyyyyyyy, I know youuu". But then he added me on Facebook and messaged me... we have texted pretty much all day, every day since then. Call each other babe, hun, and love... all of which he started first... we Haven't seen each other since we started talking... but I'm going to a concert with him in a few weeks and we're spendin the night together... no funny business haha, and he knows that. But I'm kinda confused on what we are... he keeps saying we're gonna have a lot of fun together next year, but does that mean we're gonna date? so confused

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually a guy means a casual relationship if he talks about 'fun' only. He thinks that you will be having a summer fling, probably.

• well, he said specifically ha ha "we are gonna have a lot of fun next year, in and out of the bedroom." and we're only gonna see each other once before school starts back up because we don't live that close to each other.

• Pretty clear he means a fling. Maybe a fall fling, but a short fling, while he's not texting other girls.

Hopefully he won't text the other girls while he's driving with you. That would be dangerous, and REALLY disrespectful.