Three times he has cancelled on me last minute! Should I dump him?

He has cancelled on me three times in the last two weeks, once he was 'sick' once 'busy' and once provided no explanation at all! Otherwise he is romantic, gentlemanly and generous. It is like he is two different people! Is he playing games? Should I dump him?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe try talking to him about it before just cold dumping him.

Be blunt but not accusatory, because that usually makes people shut down.

I had a boyfriend that did this to me, kept cancelling. It hurts, I know. It makes us feel unimportant.

Try the talk first. If nothing improves after that, then it may be best if you two split.