Is overeatting cheating on my diet?

Last night, I went out to my aunt's 20th anniversary wedding party and I ate more than usual. The things I ate weren't bad like I had baked chicken, homemade lemonade, and fish, etc, but did I cheat on my diet by eating too much although the foods I ate were healthy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, don't worry about the amount of calories you consume, just eat healthy!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I'll just work out later.

• Show All
    • No problem at all, and feel free to ask if you don't understand some of the material, I will be happy to elaborate.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Ohhhhh, you cheated alright little missy! And to make up for it, it'll be dry toast and urine for the next five days!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. You did. It doesn't matter and won't have a lasting effect.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not cheating at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes sorta

0|0
    0|0
  • that sounds delish!:D Just enjoy it, the guilt is worse for your health, go for a walk or spend more time in the gym and burn off the calories

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is. On a diet you shouldn't overeat

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

0|0
    0|0
  • well I would say yes because even if they were good you migh have eaten more calories than you needed that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, it is

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares, it was a celebration just enjoy those moments

0|0
    0|0
  • that is why you should have cheat days, that way you can don't feel guilty of over indulging. Just put it in the past so you don't lose motivation

0|0
    0|0
    • Yesterday was my cheat day. Like I didn't impulsively ate the chicken, I knew that I was going to eat it. It was planned, not a binge eating. I was just wondering because I thought cheating means eating bad food like fried food instead of oveeating. But I know it's both now..

Recommended myTakes