Boyfriend met a girl last night, felt a connection?

I've only been seeing this guy for a few months, but I deeply care about him and he does for me as well.

Well a couple nights ago my boyfriend met this girl. He just met her randomly and I guess he felt some intense spark with her that he has never felt with me :(

He talked to her for a bit and says he felt a connection. He says that they have a lot in common. Me and him have stuff in common too.

He tells me that he likes me A LOT, but he just doesn't have these loving feelings yet (which is understandable after only 3 months or so). He says he still wants to be with me, as he wonders if he will develop these loving feelings later on in the relationship as it becomes more intense.

But he says that with his ex girlfriend he also had these intense feelings and he loved his ex. She was so different from his other gf's, just something about her. But with me he feels like I'm like all his other gf's before his ex. So no exciting feelings :(

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong to not give him that spark. But I don't seem to create this spark in any of my relationships. I'm always the one doing so much to try to make things work, yet I have no luck whatsoever.

I;ve been told by many of my bfs that I am an amazing girlfriend, and any guy would be lucky to have me. Yet they all leave because I don't create that spark. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I don't know what to do. I'm afraid this female shark is going to swoop in and take my boyfriend away. And I do so much to try and make him happy.

I deserve to be happy too, but I don't ever get approached by guys. I'm always the one pursuing guys.
Well, we talked. I went to his apartment prepared to walk out of his life. I was there to get my things.

We started talking, and he said that he didn't want me to go. He said that he doesn't even know if he will ever meet this girl again and he won't be pursuing her. But he does want the chance to talk to her if she is interested in talking to him.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• even if his ex was amazing she is still his ex, keep that in mind

• I agree, but it seems like he thinks that there will be someone out there that is 'better' for him because they create those sparks for him that his ex had. Even if I am an amazing girlfriend, I don't create those sparks for him, at least not now :S

• if he believes so why don't you dump him?

• Well we talked. It's not like he is going to run away with this girl or anything. He says that he hasn't developed love for me yet, but he does like me a lot and really enjoys the time we spend together. He says that there's nothing saying down the road he won't develop those feelings. We've only been together 3 months. We have excellent communication, and for me things have been going really well so far so I don't want to just walk away.