Thinking about breaking No Contact?

I'm thinking of breaking no contact with my ex girlfriend. We haven't spoken in 2 months because last time we spoke things went bad real fast. She blocked me on Facebook because of the convo. So I was wondering if I could send a text saying I'm sorry for how our last convo went down and I want to leave things on a good note. Background: we dated for 2 years and she ended it. She has a new boyfriend about a week after the break up. So is it OK to send that text after we had time to cool off?
Updates:
She would randomly contact me during the first two months of the break up

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lol.. I was going to say its been 2 months the a lotted time is generally 30 days of no contact but I didn't see the added info until just now . believe me when I say this if she was dating someone

just a week after you broke up she may have been slightly cheating on you . however I do give her kudo's for at least breaking up with you before you possible may have found that out on your own. why do I say this just from past experience and things I've read on line about such things.

One thing I'll say is don't put your life on hold for this girl (its evident she didn't for you) so I do sort of agree with some of the other posters here and suggest that you move on. who knows if she see's that you have and you've gotten another Girlfriend she may have second thoughts about what she done. (it happens) .and might want you back. but don't hold your breathe on it .

hower 2 years of a relationship is sort of hard to completely put aside especially if she had fun and like you any at all. I'm 66 years old so I do have some experience on said things lol...

if you send anything send a text saying you are sorry for the situation and you hope she and her guy is doing good . (then just say you have your life in order now (maybe if its true say you have a new GF) and hope that it goes as good as your all's did when things were going good for the 2 of you. then drop the subject and let her wonder about your txt.

even if she txt's you back (which she could do ) don't answer it right away ...leave it for several days before answering any questions and then briefly with no real meat to the answer to leave her quessing again. sort of a revenge type thing which gets a girl to wondering if she did the right thing with you. lol...

howver as said my opinion is she very well may have been cheating on you to start out with then dumped you and within a weeks time dating some other guy seems suspicious to me.. it then be up to you if you wanted to take her back if something happened between her and the new Boyfriend . however IMO I wouldn't because of the possibility that she could have been cheating and if so could do it again at a drop of a pin if she feels that she wants to.. so unless she can prove to you none of this happened before your break up I wouldn't bounce in her direction.

i know this response is long one and touched on subjects not ask but just thought I'd give you options that has occurred with other guys in like curcumstances

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the reply. I will let you know how it goes!

• Show All
    • good please keep us all update ...I've seen ome posts that has hd best anwer picked but no upates and posts ahae been over1 yr. old o ...lol... don't keep us in suspence

• She actually unblocked my Facebook and started to text me about the death of my dog... Wonder what she's thinking since she has a boyfriend.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• She is a huuuuuge bitch breaking up with you and starting to date another guy a week after. I think if anybody should text anybody she should be the one, she broke up with you and ditched you for another guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont break nc

0|0
    0|0
  • never get with an ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I think you should just ignore her and keep the no contact, if she date a guy a week after she broke up with you then why do you need to leave things on a good note if you didn't do half the things she did to you. just move on and don't tlak about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • ou really shouldnt...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Dont do it man not worth it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't break the no contact.

0|0
    0|0