When do you text an ex?

So my ex boyfriend and I have been broken up for three years.. we still talk time to time and it still seems like we're dating, we admitted to each other several times we miss each other. He texted me the other night at 2am asking if I was awake and he reminded me it was his birthday. he has a girlfriend right now but we still called each other babe, baby, sexy, hot whatever other names there are. we exchanged pictures and unfortunately he was going to the beach with his girlfriend for his birthday weekend & he said he'd text me when he got back. I still have feelings for him and he seems to be the same as well. I just don't know if I should wait to hear from him or to text him.. I'm also just confused about the situation and I don't know what to exactly think of it. any advise?!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• to me it seems like you are going to get back together

• I'm hoping so! He told me "everything will work out like it's supposed to in the end.."