When do you text an ex?

So my ex boyfriend and I have been broken up for three years.. we still talk time to time and it still seems like we're dating, we admitted to each other several times we miss each other. He texted me the other night at 2am asking if I was awake and he reminded me it was his birthday. he has a girlfriend right now but we still called each other babe, baby, sexy, hot whatever other names there are. we exchanged pictures and unfortunately he was going to the beach with his girlfriend for his birthday weekend & he said he'd text me when he got back. I still have feelings for him and he seems to be the same as well. I just don't know if I should wait to hear from him or to text him.. I'm also just confused about the situation and I don't know what to exactly think of it. any advise?!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• to me it seems like you are going to get back together

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm hoping so! He told me "everything will work out like it's supposed to in the end.."

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't text them at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just wondering why did you both break up in the first place if you still have feelings for each other.

0|0
    0|0
    • He got into legal trouble and was facing three felony charges for living with someone who was selling marijuana. Once the charges were dropped he went to PCB to work for spring break/the summer. We tried to make it work out but we just simply drifted apart and mutually agreed it was best to just break up. So we've been talking on and off the past three years and we haven't gotten back together.. I honestly don't know why.

• you dont

0|0
    0|0
  • well just do it anytime you want. I think both have feelings for each other still.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes