Giving into old feelings and ways? How do you handle past relationships that pop up in the present?

This guy I saw about two years ago, texted me and basically just apologized for whatever he felt he did wrong on me. He was obviously flirting, and asked around questions of my relationships and life, and he told me that he and his ex are inconsistently on good and bad terms.

He implied throughout the conversation of us together and hanging out, ect. and he would joke around with me like we used to so the old chemistry was back, but I don't want to get my hopes up for him, since he is still talking to his ex. They broke up about 2 months ago. I'm a little reluctant to put any emotion out there, just because last time I did, I was crushed. What is some advice?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• well I think he might just be feeling lonely and wants to see if one of you will help him with that.