Does he like me back?

My crush and I are in the same play together and backstage, we always mess with each others' hats. I make weird faces at him and the other day, he said, "Your face is hilarious." I replied that it was the only reason I had friends. He then said, " I meant it in a good way."

My friend had asked if he was in love with another girl in the play, who we will call "Faith", but she doesn't like him. My crush said he had a girlfriend but I'm not entirely sure if that's the truth or an excuse. Today, we were backstage and he leaned in toward me (he's taller than me) and I leaned back. He said something that I don't remember and then we had to line up to go onstage. I really have no experience in this kind of stuff and I don't want to blow it.

(He's a grade behind me but he's 14 and I'm 13.)

41

Most Helpful Girl

• ummh if he has a girlfriend why bother? so find out if he has on first. it seems like he likes you a little bit so try to flirt with him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE