Do you think he was upset?

I dated this guy for two months, and I really like him. He had to move out of state for work...but I am also moving to the same area for school but I'm not leaving for two more months. I told this guy that I didn't want him to date anyone else while he was down there and he told me that he had "no intentions" to. To me that meant that he agreed. So, he moved two weeks ago and I recently saw on Facebook that he'd been hanging out with some new girl that lives in his town. I confronted him about it and he said that he took her to dinner, and that he doesn't know how to commit. It's not like I wanted him to marry me though, I just wanted him to like me enough to not see other girls. I'm not going to deal with this so, today I sent him a text and said that I just though we shouldn't hang out anymore because he wanted different things and it was better to just end it now. He replied "ok. It's probably for the best." Then I sent him one more and just told him that it was all good and I hoped everything went well for him. He never responded after, though. Do you think he was pissed?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he doesn't like what he did

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He's pissed at himself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well, he just got broken up with so it probably wasn't his favorite part of the day. He probably thought you were being sarcastic about wishing him well.

Not saying you did the wrong thing, especially if you were exclusive before he left. I wouldn't sweat it, if he can't commit and that's what you want, he's not the guy for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, he was

0|0
    0|0
  • he is mad about what he did, and maybe a little at you because you werent there perfectly for you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes