Can't let go of little things

Ok so I just graduated college and got a great full time job that I am starting tomorrow. I am excited but for some reason I can't let go of people in the past who annoyed me. Like my roommate from this previous year, who was rude and obnoxious and always made me feel stupid (even though she wasn't so bright herself) and this girl who would always look me up and down and give me a stank face, and accused me of staring at her, and this guy that I had a thing with who made me feel like sh*t. Why can't I let these things go? What's wrong with me? Everything is going great, why can't I move on? OR how can I move one?

Sorry it sounds so petty, but it's been on my mind a lot and I have a habit of letting these trivial things get to me.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• just stnad up for yourself in those situations and try to thing of other stuff afterwards

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE