I really don't understand Guys? Am I not doing enough? Am I doing too much?

First off, I get that I'm "young'.. Being 17 and all, but I really need help. I know for a FACT, that I'm very faithful and committed to do anything in a relationship. Isn't that what guys like and want? A good faithful girl that's going to be dedicated to you and ONLY you? I don't understand why they feel the need to go out and cheat with females that don't even compare. They tell you all this stuff, but yet there the ones out cheating. Honestly, I'm getting tired of it. Guys always call females "hoes" like that name can't apply to them either. And it's BEYOND annoying... Now, in relationships, me personally would do just about anything to satisfy my boyfriend, but I won't be pushy about it, or negative about it. But it seems what I do in relationships are never good enough because of the simple fact, they always end because of the guy CHEATING. And wanting to keep me, and have the other girl too? I don't understand. Guys and girls, please put in some of your input on this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "I know for a FACT, that I'm very faithful and committed to do anything in a relationship. Isn't that what guys like and want?"

No, not necessarily.

"A good faithful girl that's going to be dedicated to you and ONLY you?"

Definitely not. Have you not heard of the concept of "clingy" ?

"they always end because of the guy CHEATING."

Yeah. You're under 18. They are too, presumably. At that age, guys are big bags of rampaging hormones. They are not interested in relationships, unless they lead to regular sex. And even then, they aren't interested in monogamy. They are going to cheat.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• At your age, I liked girls who enjoyed having fun and not being obsessive or serious about relationships. I figured they should giggle when you pinched them.

Actually, I often still feel this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem like you are attracted to the wrong type of guy

0|0
    0|0
  • You're surrounding yourself with the wrong men. Calling girls hos and cheating is not the norm with guys I hang with.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• maybe the guys are just too young and scared to come yo to you

0|0
    0|0
  • well just try and pick better guys for you, or get to know them better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes