So if you are married and you wife cheats on you

why are you held accountable for another mans kid if you get divorced? why should a man have to pay child support for her kid?

link
this happens all the time its called paternity fraud and its not illegal. genetic studies show that upwards of 30% of kids are not actually the fathers like he things they are

93

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't say if the guy loved those children. Do you think he did? Do you think he stopped loving them once he knew what their mother had done? I wonder if the kids know that the man they thought was their father isn't their dad. I wonder if the kids loved him. If they do know their dad isn't their dad, I wonder how they feel about that.

It's horrible, what that woman did to that man and those children. She should be punished... I'm not sure how, but she should be. You are right when you say that it's not his problem that the kids will suffer... and also you are wrong. If he loves them- if he ever loved them- their suffering IS his problem, because that's how love works. Especially love for a child that may not be your blood, but is still your very own.

Those kids did nothing to deserve this. The guy didn't either, of course. But he is an adult, and they are children- can you imagine how earth-shaking this must be for them? When you're a kid your parents are your whole world, and theirs has been shattered. Was that judge right to order the guy to support those kids? Probably not. But I feel like he should want to. I feel like he should still be their dad. If he loved them and raised them, and they love him and he's Daddy... then why can't he be their father? I mean, wouldn't he want to? SHOULDN'T he want to? He's their father, even if he isn't. Bonds are bonds, right? Otherwise adoption wouldn't work.

I hope someone drops a house on that woman... but only after all her kids are grown. It may not be the right thing to say, but that's how *I* feel.

• its only his problem if he chooses to make it his problem but the choice should be his alone. it all boils down to choice and freewill and in this country men are not afforded that by the law unless we forgo relationships with women

• I don't know what to say to that. I agree with you that this guy was done incredibly dirty. I don't think he should sh*t-can those kids. But if you feel the need to forgo having relationships with women to protect your rights, then by all means please do so- with my blessing, for what that's worth. People do bad sh*t to other people... sometimes good guys get a raw deal. Sometimes good women do, too. What else is there to say? Shit happens, it's not *my* rule.

• sure but women can't be legally f***ed over the same way men can.