Saw dirty messages between my girlfriend and her EX - feel so sick help!

I saw really dirty messages between my girlfriend and her EX when they were together.It makes me feel so sick the way she talked to him,She never talks to me like that or sends me dirty pictures like she did with him,What should I do or say?I told my Girlfriend and she said nothing,Well there's nothing she can say

These pictures were sent before I was with her obviously,

I know I shouldn't be looking at them,But please help,I feel so sick...Thank you Guys and Girls.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her it bothers you and you'd really appreciate if she delete them. Be honest and tell her it makes you really jealous because you care about her. Other than that, just remember she's not with him. She is with you so try to forget about it. Maybe even talk to her about exchanging some sexy chats/photos with you, that might make you feel better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Tell her to delete them then and apologize

0|0
    0|0
  • dump her, you will never get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • dump her and forget about her, she's not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they are bugging you that much then dump her

0|0
    0|0
  • you can't say anythign becasue as you said you couldn't have said anything

0|0
    0|0
  • well just tell her you saw the, and that you are uncomfortable aobut the. it wasn't your place to look but you need to be honest now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her to delete them

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's not happening while you're with her, and it's in the past, then you need to drop it. Especially so if your relationship with her is fairly new.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• this is sort of one of the realities of dating these days , girls aren't virgins at this age anymore and most of had past sexual relationships if they have dated a guy seriously by this age . so yeah I mean you sort of have to expect the girl has allready had some experience if your not her first serious boyfriend . I think you just have to except the fact she is his ex and that your her boyfriend now not him and just not worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • What is it that you want to accomplish? You want her to say sorry or something? If anything, tell her it would make you feel a lot better if she deleted the messages.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes