Saw dirty messages between my girlfriend and her EX - feel so sick help!

I saw really dirty messages between my girlfriend and her EX when they were together.It makes me feel so sick the way she talked to him,She never talks to me like that or sends me dirty pictures like she did with him,What should I do or say?I told my Girlfriend and she said nothing,Well there's nothing she can say

These pictures were sent before I was with her obviously,

I know I shouldn't be looking at them,But please help,I feel so sick...Thank you Guys and Girls.

92

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her it bothers you and you'd really appreciate if she delete them. Be honest and tell her it makes you really jealous because you care about her. Other than that, just remember she's not with him. She is with you so try to forget about it. Maybe even talk to her about exchanging some sexy chats/photos with you, that might make you feel better.