Would you warn someone you don't know about your ex?

So about two and a half yeas ago, I got out of a very bad relationship with a girl. She was very manipulative, addicted to drama, changed her mind about everything every few minutes, etc. All around bad person.

A few months later, I find out she's engaged to a new guy. I met him once. Really nice guy. I have a friend who worked with him who said that he sacrificed a lot that he worked for for this girl (like getting into medical school). He said "she's got him by the balls." Apparently he was homeschooled and very inexperienced with girls. She started flirting with him and he fell for it. They got engaged after about there or four months of dating and were married there months after that.

Well, now they're married with a kid. I feel like I should have warned him, even though we really didn't know each other. Would it have been my place to do it? Have you or would you?

Updates:
I should clarify: I wouldn't have said "She's a snake! Save yourself and get rid of her while you fan!" More along the lines of "Hi. We really don't know each other, but I hear you're engaged to (her name). I dated her before. I feel it is my responsibility to let you know a few things about her and what you are getting into with her. I don't feel comfortable doing this, but I must let you know..." and then tell about my experience. I mean it doesn't matter now, but I still wonder.
*while you can...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no, I wouldnt

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• No, because all of those things are your own opinion. Maybe she's a different person when she's with him, maybe he likes her the way she is, etc. There are a thousand different possibilities, and everyone deserves a chance at happiness. You couldn't go following her around her whole life "warning" guys in her path. What kind of person would that make you?

That being said, this would be a different scenario if you were friends with the guy she was married to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not your problem, I'd just forget about it and stay out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No he is out of my hair so no its non of my business let the other person find this out for themselves

0|0
    0|0
    • Look he will think you are jealous and you still want her back, give her enough time and rope she will hang her and he will see her for who she is and please man stay out of it

• You're probably right :-/ I don't know, I just had such a bad experience with her. I have heard nothing good about her since then. He's a great guy and I didn't want him to end up scarred for life. I suppose I could have said all I wanted that I didn't want her back, that I wasn't jealous, etc., but there's always the chance he wouldn't have believed it. Thanks for your input though.

• cool man

• no, what is the point?

0|0
    0|0
  • makes that person seem bitter.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• i personally would

0|0
    0|0