Would you warn someone you don't know about your ex?

So about two and a half yeas ago, I got out of a very bad relationship with a girl. She was very manipulative, addicted to drama, changed her mind about everything every few minutes, etc. All around bad person.

A few months later, I find out she's engaged to a new guy. I met him once. Really nice guy. I have a friend who worked with him who said that he sacrificed a lot that he worked for for this girl (like getting into medical school). He said "she's got him by the balls." Apparently he was homeschooled and very inexperienced with girls. She started flirting with him and he fell for it. They got engaged after about there or four months of dating and were married there months after that.

Well, now they're married with a kid. I feel like I should have warned him, even though we really didn't know each other. Would it have been my place to do it? Have you or would you?

I should clarify: I wouldn't have said "She's a snake! Save yourself and get rid of her while you fan!" More along the lines of "Hi. We really don't know each other, but I hear you're engaged to (her name). I dated her before. I feel it is my responsibility to let you know a few things about her and what you are getting into with her. I don't feel comfortable doing this, but I must let you know..." and then tell about my experience. I mean it doesn't matter now, but I still wonder.
*while you can...

101

Most Helpful Girl

• no, I wouldnt

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE