Wondering if she's taking a step towards love?

I really, really, really like my crush/girlfriend. Even though we live in two separate countries (France and the UK), it seems that our bond is growing and growing daily - it's been very strong already for 3 years now.

I visited her for a week and I've only just come back 2 days ago. During my stay we went to the cinema together, we've drunk coffees, I've met a lot of her friends and we have slept together (no sex involved).

One of her closest friends told me once, when my crush had left for the toilet, "She talks a lot about you, you know?"

Now she sent me a message yesterday on Facebook asking how I was going, etc ... I was extremely busy yesterday and I've only answered today. I told her that I've been busy and I'm tired from the travelling.

She answers with "[...] I think about you very often."

Now she knows that I have very strong feelings for her. I told her I was in love with her at a party.

So I don't know if she might be rethinking this and is starting to fall for me. I don't want to end up asking her again, because I know that it'll ruin everything.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• well she really likes you in my opinion. but she might be afraid if doing it directly and then get hurt

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE