Do you think this girl hates me?

I dated this girl for a couple months, but I had to move to another state two months ago for work. She just recently moved to the same area as me for school. I had told her before I moved that I didn't want to be exclusive and I think she chose to ignore it. I know that she told me many times that she didn't want me to see other girls while we were apart. Two weeks after I'd moved, I met another girl and we started hanging out. Well, the girl I was dating before found out because of Facebook and she got PISSED. She pretty much broke up with me on the spot. I mean I had told her that I don't want commitment, and I never lied to her about anything. I really do like her and I think she's cool, so I asked her if she wanted to get a drink now that we're living near each other and all she sent me back was "pass". Do you think that means she hates me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably does hate you right now. It makes it easier to get over you.

Commitment means different things to different people. To a few people, no commitment means no marriage.

It seems like your wording could have been more clear.

Did you tell her clearly that you guys are 'not exclusive' and that you WILL be seeing other girls no matter what, even when she said that she didn't want you to? If you did not answer after she said that, she thought that it meant that she somehow convinced you into giving her the silent 'yes, you won't see other ppl.' By the way, you should have said, "I'm going to date blah blah" in the beginning of the pursuit of the 2nd girl, just to be clear to her. That is way more clear cut than anything.

Please don't bother her. You're just making it difficult for her to get over you. I would be angry too if you kept asking.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Well I don't know if she ''hates'' you or not, but it's clear that she wanted something different from what you were willing to give her . I think she really cared about you, and wanted a serious relationship with you, and even if you didn't lie to her it's not easy to accept that the guy you like is going out with other girls, simply because that means that you're not interested in her the way she's interested in you.

It's normal that she doesn't want to see you anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, she does

0|0
    0|0
  • well I guess she does

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she can be mad but you were clear to her so she can't get mad

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• are you THAT clueless dude? she's pissed because she wanted you all to herself and wanted you to commit and you didn't. Let the girl be. You may think you just want to hang out, but to her you're playing with her mind...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes