This is cheating right? love letter

My ex boyfriend wrote to his (best friend/babysittter) who he treats like a Sister. That he likes her. He apparently wrote her a note, and I asked her and won't tell me or reply to the text. But 2 friends so far said he did. So ...writing a letter to someone telling them you like them is Cheating right?

Updates:
But ist cheating also thinking about another girl? He had time to write her a letter but he never wrote me one ever whilewe dated
Also he knew I had some worries about her because I am jealous of how pretty she is.but we are both.friends too. I don't hate her and she doesn't hate me. She actually respects me because she said no because she knows I loved him
Js. It happened while we were dating. But anyway. We Broke up. Its okay so thank you for all the replies. But since its over. This question Is solved. Thank you ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• uhm, I think it kind of qualifies like cheating

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If he's not dating anyone, he's not cheating.

If he is then that's a whole 'nother story.

1. Thinking about another person isn't cheating. Acting on those thoughts in certain ways is.

2. Why compare yourself to others?

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly the rules change based on who is in question. If you had set this standard prior then it would be cheating. It is generally not accepted as cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your ex boyfriend wrote a note, and you're worried about it?

Grow up, you're just sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he wrote that while you were no longer dating, I'd say that counts as cheating. If not, then no. Thinking about someone isn't cheating, acting on it without first terminating the relationship is.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No, its not cheating.

But it can be an event that can lead up to cheating.

All he pretty much did was write a confession.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it happened whie you were with him it is

0|0
    0|0
  • That's emotionally cheating to me, so that's ground for termination imo lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I think it is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes