This is cheating right? love letter

My ex boyfriend wrote to his (best friend/babysittter) who he treats like a Sister. That he likes her. He apparently wrote her a note, and I asked her and won't tell me or reply to the text. But 2 friends so far said he did. So ...writing a letter to someone telling them you like them is Cheating right?

But ist cheating also thinking about another girl? He had time to write her a letter but he never wrote me one ever whilewe dated
Also he knew I had some worries about her because I am jealous of how pretty she is.but we are both.friends too. I don't hate her and she doesn't hate me. She actually respects me because she said no because she knows I loved him
Js. It happened while we were dating. But anyway. We Broke up. Its okay so thank you for all the replies. But since its over. This question Is solved. Thank you ?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• uhm, I think it kind of qualifies like cheating

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE