Has anyone ex left them for his ex girlfriend? I can't believe he left me

my now ex boyfriend left me for his ex girlfriend. he lied about talking to her and who she was to him. I been living with him for 8 months and he admitted he don't have feelings for me he just wanted me to clean and cook for him and to have sex and that's it...he said he is in love with his ex girlfriend and needed me to pass time by while he work on getting his ex back

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. My ex left me for an ex. Here's the kicker. Once he got back with his ex, he broke up with her a year later to be with me again. I have moved on and am now with an amazing guy so of course I told my ex he was sh*t out of luck (Not that I'd give him another chance anyway). So short version, he got back with his ex, just to break up with her to be with another ex. Now he's alone.

I'm sorry you had to deal with that a**hole. You'll find someone way better. He'll come crawling back begging for your forgiveness eventually. Just move on with your life and forget him.