Do me being talking with other guys in other social sites is cheating on my bf

My boyfriend don't like that I talk with guys in Internet so to not being bothered I was surfing on the net I saw this site accidentally and I loved it I started talking to guys and flirting like just on the Internet behind is back ! And for him I think he is more sensir with me he don't do those thing I don't know if am being clear so help !

• Yes it is ! stop !
  • No it is not ! continue doing it !
  • Never mind !
    Vote C
  • Don't care just do what you want !?
    Vote D
and am not beeing flirtty just my boyfriend is a big jalous guy ! he hat's the fact that I talk to other guys am not beeing flirty with any guy but him because I love him so much but this site got me I like it can not stop using it !
thnax guys an gonna desactivat my accont thanks you helped me ! and by the way I love my Boyfriend !

58

Most Helpful Guy

• it's the internet not real life and flirting is harmless anyway we all do it. I'm sure he must do it anyway

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yes maby your right ! true point of view

• i doubt he does mate he's a guy, one girl is enough attention span usage for most