Will he take me back?

So my boyfriend & I (which are on a break now) have dated 8, almost 9 months. We agreed on having a break because his feelings for me are not the same anymore & needed to think things through. I used to get jealous and insecure quite easily and love to be affectionate in public. Problem is, he doesn't like to be affectionate in public and he's only told me that recently. (Would've been nice if he told me earlier lol) He's also told me things he's comfortable & uncomfortable with in a relationship recently, which he should have told me earlier because I have told him mine ages ago... I have ditched my jealous and selfish ways knowing that it's obviously harming our relationship. He also mentioned to me that I have been the best he's had and the longest as well. We were each others' firsts (If you know what I mean) and it meant a lot to me. I'm planning to ask him back out soon to make it official again, because I really miss "us" and I have changed for the better. Do you think he will take me back?

@blackkid2

Well he's very affectionate when we're alone and I did mention a couple things about him. But I guess I should add a bit more :)

He's very loyal, trusts me and is comfortable around me

He used to talk to me a lot and was very romantic and lovey dovey. Which died down after a couple of months, which is normal I guess. He suggested that I should give him time instead of texting him all the time, which I did.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• No idea. You told us about you, not him, so there's no way we can know how he will react.

Anyway, yes, he will take you back, because.

• Submitted update :)

• I hope it works out for you. Do update us.

• Definitely will!