Why is my ex being mean to me ?

Hey everyone :)

So my ex broke up with me about 6 months ago, but we had a pretty good break-up, I mean we didn't talk that much but he's always been really sweet to me. He got a girlfriend RIGHT after we broke up like two days after, it took me a while to get over him. Even though he has a girlfriend, he always texted me and he still wanted to have sex with me and stuff (but I never did because I could never be the "other woman").

Anyway, lately he started retweeting me and following me on twitter, nothing much, but as a joke I texted him : "Hey stop spying on me" and then he completeley lost it, he was like :

"Are you f***ing serious, you think just because I retweeted you, and I followed you I'm into you or something, you're f***ing useless I don't even know why I'm wasting my time talking to you, f*** off don't talk to me again, BYE."

And I didn't understand why the hell he talked to me like that, because first of all he knows I'm a very funny girl, like I'm always kidding, and he knows that I'm not serious, and he has NEVER EVER talked to me like that, even when we argued or something never he insulted me like this, I feel bad, because I just wanted to talk to him, and now he doesn't answer my texts, and it is so weird of him, it's not in his behavior to be mean like this. I don't know what's going on HELP ME !

By the way we're both 18, thanks :) !
In my opinion it could be his girlfriend answering but I'm not sure to be honest...

61

Most Helpful Girl

• You didnot understand why he acted like that?

You know you just do not want to admit it

well let me spell it out

HE NEVER HAD RESPECT FOR YOU

or else he wouldn't have dumped you and get another girlfriend days later

he wouldn't have kept speaking to you when you needed time to deal with your emotions, sort yourself out and move on

He wouldn't dump you and then consider you FWB

and lastly he most certainly would not have spoke to you in that manner or tone.

Forget him and move on you need to be loved, cared and respected.

So ask yourself this , Who the f*** is he? What gives him the damn right?