Do you take breaks from activities?

"Breaks" refers to prolonged absences. It can be anything from not playing a sport to not playing an MMO but the rule is that your break requires you to not play, not for there to be an off-season. I personally take breaks from websites like this every few months and this question popped up because I'm thinking of taking my next GAG break for 3~6 mos. I also do this for other games and various activities that are always available like swimming at the Y. Because living in cycles is how man was meant to live!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well yes, from tumblr or twitter.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I took a break from one of my favorite activities, painting, for nearly 8 years. (I sound old right now, but I started painting when I was 6 and stopped when I was 10). I was very exceptional at my age, but I just never found the time, especially with my mother really pressuring me to focus on my schoolwork. Now that I'm done with high school, I get to focus on it a little more. I just started what I believe is my greatest work after not picking up a paint brush in almost 8 years! I really regret not painting for such a long time. if you really love doing something, take a little time out to do it because it's very fulfilling. I'm also learning how to play the guitar, slowly but surely. I want to learn or begin to do things that I'd never picture myself doing because you never know how much you can enjoy something until you try!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes from a lot of my accounts one being Ep

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, from tumblr and from Facebook

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Too much of a good thing ruins it. For instance, I excitedly mount the thunder cup each and every morning to pinch-off a big putrid steamer, but then I take a declare a moratorium on bowel excavation til the following morning. In-kind, I only fart in the bathtub and eat the bubbles when I get home from work in the evening. Some things are meant to be savored.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I really like playing guitar, but there are times when I need to leave it alone for a day or two, maybe even a week.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes