Does my girlfriend sound lazy to you?

im sorry I forgot to select my icon...i am a male. I moved my girlfriend in the first month we started dating. she's 18 and I'm 22. her previous home was her parents home. we been together almost 8 months and I have much sense of regret leaving my ex girlfriend for this girl. I had to teach this new girl how to drive, how to pay bills, take her to find a job, take her to take her drivers test, she bought a car but barely knows how to drive it, she quit 4 or 5 jobs in the past 3 months and now works at a current job. I have to wake up at 8am and sometimes 6 am and take her to work, pick her up from work, bring her something to eat on lunchtime on my off days. I have to take her to the mall and etc. I also drives her car and mines because it was my brother car she purchased. it took her nearly 7 tries to pass the drivers test. now I feel like my life is standstill. I realized now that I need to get my life together and get back situated with my ex girlfriend whom I left her for. me and my friends like to go hangout and she expects me to take her with me. all she do is sit in the house and cause drama...shes not even in college yet. communication is so dead between us. I talked to her about this situation but she only tells me what she gonna do and does another thing just to be lazy. she only pays my bills and buys grocery at my house because she is in the national guard and she just joined, but she get a weekend check also. she can't drive so I drive her around 24/7. just because I smoke she wants to start smoking. all she do is sit at the house all day, and to make it even more silly; she had to make her work schedule exactly like mines so I can pick her up. when she get her check, she go get her hair done, nails, done, and shop. will I be stupid if I ended up leaving her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "she only pays my bills and buys grocery at my house because she is in the national guard and she just joined, but she get a weekend check also. "

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You'd be stupid to stick around much longer...go back to the old girlfriend who is an adult. She's still a kid...

1|0
    0|0
  • i can't really help you sorry. are there any differences in a lesbian relationship than in a heterosexual relationship? besides the sexual stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • she pays your bills and buys groceries and you drive her around. Sounds like a deal to me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Relationships are suppose to make you happy not stressed out

I guess she is your karma

Nevertheless she sounds dependent and needy

Why are you dating for convenience or to find a long time partner, if so she isn’t wife material you need to let her go and focus on your life

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that she is lazy and she likes to depend on other people. You won't be stupid if you do it, she should get her life on a good track, everything is just easy for her because she doesn't care about anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is the ultimate in being lazy

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, very

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes