Can someone idiot-proof a plan for getting my ex back?

We were together for a long time, and I do love her. broke up about a month and a half ago. she's OK with texting not calls or actually seeing me. she went and dated, slept around directly after. The problems were communication, lost my job, and her best friend didn't like for me. I have fixed the problems on my end but it seems like I'm hitting a brick wall. if you got an ex back how did you do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To get your ex back I would just say to put yourself out there. Since she's okay with texting, send her a text saying that you want her back, that you've been working on yourself, that you love her and your willing to do whatever to make it work. Then ask if you could please call her so y'all can talk. I'm guessing she'd most likely say yes at that point and then tell her exactly how you feel about her, and just remember to make it heartfelt. Give her some time, and if she still doesn't want you back then its time to move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• There is no trick into pulling an ex back.

Either they want you back or they don't.

If they don't you can go above and beyond, but your efforts will still be failed.

If you want her back, try calling her on the phone and telling her.

That or ask her to meet up (and tell her you have a few things you want to get off your chest).

0|1
    0|0
    • If she doesn't feel the same way. Then move on with your life. Eventually you will get over her.

• if she's moved on, you're just wasting your time/energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just forget about her, if she doesn't want to tlak she wont.

0|0
    0|0
  • just move on

0|0
    0|0
  • i havent, what is the point? I would just get somebody new who would get along with me better

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• idiot-proof does not exist. Every time someone comes up with anything fool proof, some fool disproves him.

Just move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes