Can someone idiot-proof a plan for getting my ex back?

We were together for a long time, and I do love her. broke up about a month and a half ago. she's OK with texting not calls or actually seeing me. she went and dated, slept around directly after. The problems were communication, lost my job, and her best friend didn't like for me. I have fixed the problems on my end but it seems like I'm hitting a brick wall. if you got an ex back how did you do it?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• To get your ex back I would just say to put yourself out there. Since she's okay with texting, send her a text saying that you want her back, that you've been working on yourself, that you love her and your willing to do whatever to make it work. Then ask if you could please call her so y'all can talk. I'm guessing she'd most likely say yes at that point and then tell her exactly how you feel about her, and just remember to make it heartfelt. Give her some time, and if she still doesn't want you back then its time to move on.