Is he in love with me?

I met him 6 months ago, we were both foreigners in a foreign city, we started to hang out and slowly slowly we both realized we were interested in each other,in fact we were both direct and honest while expressing our thoughts. Texts, emails, calls, we felt we had such a compatibility for each other, spiritual and also a lot of physical attraction, like two magnets. We didn't sleep together, he told me he would like to do that but I didn't want to do it there, under those circumstances. We were both into relationships at that time in a Muslim country. In the meantime, I got back to my country, I broke up with my ex, due to the fact relationship stopped being OK for almost a long time, not because of him. He remained there, being under some medical investigations, later on he would leave to his own country. Since I got back, we started to write to each other, he told me he was really missing the chance of seeing me and speaking to me. His emails began to end with the word Love. That he would like to try to use video chat some time. This was his latest email. I don't know if this means he would like me to invite him to come to my home city, we did talk about what we'd do if we were in my city, long walks etc. I want to take the bull by horns and make that invitation to him, but I don't want him to understand I'm clingy, because I am not, I desire him, and I know he desires me too, I just don't know how to let him know he could come. Having told him NO to sleeping together because of the circumstances, my guess is that now he would be embarrassed to tell me that again and/or he doesn't know how to tell me that he wants to come to me. Does he expect me to invite him? He hasn't showed me at all he wants me for sex. He always was a gentleman and even when we kissed his hands were not on my butt. What should I do?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• He's waiting for some signal from you now..he isn't sure what you want. If you don't speak out, he'll assume you are not that interested.

Maybe it's time for his hands to get where they didn't before!