How do you deal with living away from family for the first time?

I met my boyfriend at 16. one year later, due to family problems he moved in with my parents and I. Another year later and we're now moved out living on our own together. We moved out July 1st, only a few days ago and I feel kind of sad and lonely. I miss my 2 precious cats, my parents and my grandma who lived in the same building as us. I live in the same city as them but it takes 2 hours to travel back there since we don't have a car. Things are just different now. We felt like we couldn't wait to move out and have our own place but this place isn't as "homey" as expected.

I want to feel better. How do you deal with living away from family for the first time?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• i try to remind myself that I would have to do it sooner or later