Do married women get together with their girlfiends and talk badly about their husbands behind their backs?

Lets say when married women are drunk, once they get together with their group of female friends, do they love to say insulting things about their husbands? In that's the case, why did she even marry him.

I saw an episode of "Pretty Wicked Moms" where the married women said horrible stuff about their men. One of the women who was not married, was glad that she's single and the other married women cheered her own for that.

When am I gonna hear about a group of married men, talking badly about their wives behind their backs.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, you are very biased or ignorant. You're basing it off of a reality(?) show where they exaggerate the normal behavior by 10 times just so they could get money for being entertaining. A more common stereotype is the one where guys trash talk their female significant others all the time (i.e.: the nagging.) When they're done, then they talk about the females they want or won't bang and give them a rating. Guys are just as catty as women.

However, I don't hear about the drunken rantings of the gatherings of married women. Instead, I see how busy some of the married woman are compared to their husbands to know why they would complain IF they even have time to get drunk. Every once in a while, I hear a complaint from a married woman in passing because a co-worker asks why she is so tired. Then some other woman complains to let the original woman know that she is not alone.

A lot of the married woman are sick of being taken for granted. Many husbands don't do their FAIR share of the housework and taking care of the children. It's even worse when the female has a job too but she's still stuck with doing 80% of the work at home after coming back from the day job. At that point, the women wonder why they even bothered marrying the guy in the first place if they actually don't become partners. In some cases, the husband becomes a half-kid in the eyes of the wife because he's an extra person to wipe up after, cook food for, do laundry for, and buy more food & supplies for. Some guys admit their sexism and use it as an excuse. Others say that they think some of the tasks are unnecessary and just refuse to do it because they know their wife would (some guys throw a tantrum or even pout).

A lot of females realize the downfalls in marriage so they just refuse to marry. The ones that do marry used to think that they wouldn't care about how little their husbands would help or they had higher expectations of their husbands. When the husbands don't come through, the complaints and nagging begins.

5|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• As a Married woman I can Personally say No, at least I don't do that. Lol I complain here or there about little things like "He doesn't spend as much time with me as I wish he would" or "he doesn't compliment me as much as he used to" But the big stuff I keep to myself. I love him, I married him, so why would I want others thinking badly of him! And truth be told if anything I brag and over talk him up XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear about men saying bad things about their wives all the time. It's a two-way street. It has nothing to do with gender, so get your head out of your ass. When you spend a long time with someone, they're bound to annoy you.

1|0
    0|0
  • No we don't

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, some do

0|0
    0|0
  • my momĀ“s firned do that ha ha but my mom tries to be more private about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • "When am I gonna hear about a group of married men, talking badly about their wives behind their backs."

Lol are you serious? Have you seen any movie or sitcom ever? The men are ALWAYS having poker nights and bashing their women and talking about how they wish they were single. The movie Hall Pass comes to mind immediately, but there are countless others. Women are always the ones being seen as wanting marriage, and that men are the ones who hate it and just want to cheat all the time. You've only seen one episode of the reverse.

4|0
    0|1
    • "that men are the ones who hate it and just want to cheat all the time."

WOW you mad bro? Cheat all the time? extreme much bro? why are you so jaded?

• Bro? And if id encountered a married man who hadn't tried or succeeded in cheating maybe I'd think differently. But to date that hasn't happened.

• some do, but I don't like it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Anytime you get a group of women together where they think they are outside the hear shot of men, they do almost nothing but bash the men in their lives. They don't need to be drunk. They do it at their jobs all the time.

0|0
    3|0
    • Well have you ever bash the women in your life, same goes for you homeboys?

• You really don't get just how more often women do it.

• usually no. they may say their own annoyances but they will not usually seek to belittle their husbands. marrying a person reflects on you so anything you say against your spouse you say against yourself.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes