Do married women get together with their girlfiends and talk badly about their husbands behind their backs?

Lets say when married women are drunk, once they get together with their group of female friends, do they love to say insulting things about their husbands? In that's the case, why did she even marry him.

I saw an episode of "Pretty Wicked Moms" where the married women said horrible stuff about their men. One of the women who was not married, was glad that she's single and the other married women cheered her own for that.

When am I gonna hear about a group of married men, talking badly about their wives behind their backs.

92

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, you are very biased or ignorant. You're basing it off of a reality(?) show where they exaggerate the normal behavior by 10 times just so they could get money for being entertaining. A more common stereotype is the one where guys trash talk their female significant others all the time (i.e.: the nagging.) When they're done, then they talk about the females they want or won't bang and give them a rating. Guys are just as catty as women.

However, I don't hear about the drunken rantings of the gatherings of married women. Instead, I see how busy some of the married woman are compared to their husbands to know why they would complain IF they even have time to get drunk. Every once in a while, I hear a complaint from a married woman in passing because a co-worker asks why she is so tired. Then some other woman complains to let the original woman know that she is not alone.

A lot of the married woman are sick of being taken for granted. Many husbands don't do their FAIR share of the housework and taking care of the children. It's even worse when the female has a job too but she's still stuck with doing 80% of the work at home after coming back from the day job. At that point, the women wonder why they even bothered marrying the guy in the first place if they actually don't become partners. In some cases, the husband becomes a half-kid in the eyes of the wife because he's an extra person to wipe up after, cook food for, do laundry for, and buy more food & supplies for. Some guys admit their sexism and use it as an excuse. Others say that they think some of the tasks are unnecessary and just refuse to do it because they know their wife would (some guys throw a tantrum or even pout).

A lot of females realize the downfalls in marriage so they just refuse to marry. The ones that do marry used to think that they wouldn't care about how little their husbands would help or they had higher expectations of their husbands. When the husbands don't come through, the complaints and nagging begins.