Making a move & making a move?

Soo I Haven't been part of the game in a while since I been in a long term relationship but I went out with a friend in just met like 8 months ago( just hung out) we went to the movies & Watched MAMA a horror movie & I really hate horror movies. So we watched it and the whole time I covered my eyes. And when I covered my eyes he would always pull them down. And be like..".no no watch"! And when it would be to scary for me he would cover my eyes. that's it. It was so cute for me and I felt some nervousness between both of us Because it was the first time we actually met and hanged out. It was cute. Then we went to eat out etc nothing else happened. He drove me home and we hugged in the car Because he was really late for work but we had some awkward nervous chem during the hug. So yeah lol is the whole..covering my eyes flirty & a sign to like hold my hand, or what? Asking Because I have a date with him again 2 wks from now :) I'm nervous Haven't dated in like 2 1/2 yrs
  • Want a girl to make a move first
  • Want a guy to make a move first
  • Doesnt matter
    Vote C
Im more of the guy does the first move. Js. But I get either to nervous just hating ro wait. So infeel usually just make the moves sometimes

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I would want the guy to make the first more.