Could online crush possibly like me too?

There's this chick that I met online and in a game. I met her a little less than a year ago and we play together occasionally, sometimes for a few days-week, It depends. Anyways she remembers things about me that I told her that even I don't remember telling her (but they're things only I could have told her. Like when I said I was going to bed she asked me if it was the chair bed but I don't remember telling her about that.). She switched servers and got on to tell me that she was doing that. I think she told a few other people, but they were the ones that were also moving because the lower latency on the other server for them. She lives in a different country. Then after about 2 days she got back on our server with her other account and asked if I missed her yet. I told her it had only been 2 days so I wasn't sure and she said "just admit that you missed me". I made an account on her new server to play with her and a few of my other friends from the same country. When I told her this she told me to add her and so I did. We played a few games together, but she hasn't really been getting on as often as she used to, although I'm assuming it's because she has other things to do as well. Last night she was on but I didn't say anything to her and she didn't say anything to me either. Eventually she just got off and didn't get back on. Usually she says something to me, but occasionally we go a few days without talking. I'm just not sure what to do here and I don't want to tell her how I feel. She stopped telling me about the guys that have confessed to her and stuff after I told her I don't really want to hear that crap anymore but this was a while ago, and I didn't like her at the time because I was kinda with someone else. The only thing is this is really long distance but if she does like me then I want to try it and see if it works. I don't want anyone saying that it can't work because I know for a fact it can because I've met/talked to people that have LDR and met online etc. I just want advice and to know if there is a possibility she likes me or if I'm just looking too much into it. She seems to show interest sometimes in me but I feel like she's not really too sure. I don't show much interest in her because it's pretty recent that I've become interested in her. I don't feel like I should tell her I like her until she tells me because last time I told a girl that I liked her before she said she liked me we grew apart pretty quickly. I'm just not sure how it would work long distance even if she did end up liking me... Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to her more

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• telk to her more and lfirt

0|0
    0|0
  • wait longer before telling her you like her. talk to her more first.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Well for sure you don't want to tell the girl you like her right away especially considering the both of you haven't contacted each other recently. It would come off as awkward, if not desperate. Strike up a conversation with her again first. Build that bond that the both of you used to have. Once that's renewed, then go ahead and take it to the next level (if you really like her).

And to answer your title question, I think she was into you at one point. Now? Who knows, but that's why you gotta go and find out.

0|0
    0|0
    • We only haven't talked for a day it's not really that big of a deal imo but a lot can happen in a day. Most of this is pretty recent, but I think you're right. I would probably need to start the conversation now.

• Show All
    • If she mentions another guy that she says she hates is that a problem and should I cut her off or just ignore it? She mentioned this guy that she hates and wants to punch him bla bla just a little rant. I don't really like when other women talk about guys to me at all if I like them, it's just annoying.

• On one hand, it can be a good sign if she talks to you about other guys she doesn't like because in a way she's testing the waters to see if a) you're a jealous person and b) if you're going to back off just because she's got some other guy messing with her. The best thing you can do is keep your cool and smartly redirect the conversation out of it. Don't show her discomfort and discontent as it'll make it seem like you can't handle the situation.

Recommended myTakes