When a guy say he's 'just thinking', it means he most likely will get back with his ex?

My guy friend said his long distance ex wants to get back together with him. He said he is just thinking about it when I asked him what's going on. It really means he will get back with her isn't it? He never told me who broke it off first or why but he used to tell me guys will usually get back with the girlfriend if she's the one who broke it off first and later wants him back. This was when one of our friend was about to start a relationship with a guy in this situation. I assumed my friend and his ex broke up because of the distance... I can't ask him about this because our past relationships was something we both agreed to leave in the past and he hate people probing. It's easy to say I should move on but I fell in love with him... Trying my best to move on now but I want to know... Guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well I think there's a posibility

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• it really depends

0|0
    0|0
  • That must be hard.. But I think you just should wait it out, if he does go back to your ex at least you know that you and him werent meant to be.. But until then I would just give him time, and don't be too pushy give him the chance to tell you if and when he's ready. Just sweat it out.. If he does its gonna hurt bad.. but I suppose with time...

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes