When a guy say he's 'just thinking', it means he most likely will get back with his ex?

My guy friend said his long distance ex wants to get back together with him. He said he is just thinking about it when I asked him what's going on. It really means he will get back with her isn't it? He never told me who broke it off first or why but he used to tell me guys will usually get back with the girlfriend if she's the one who broke it off first and later wants him back. This was when one of our friend was about to start a relationship with a guy in this situation. I assumed my friend and his ex broke up because of the distance... I can't ask him about this because our past relationships was something we both agreed to leave in the past and he hate people probing. It's easy to say I should move on but I fell in love with him... Trying my best to move on now but I want to know... Guys?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• well I think there's a posibility

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE