Husband cheated with a striper I don't know what to do

im still with him but its just relly hard to look at him I always think about that help

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't going to get any better until you get some marriage counselling.

In fact, I would make his WILLING participation in marriage counselling a requirement if you staying with him. If he's not willing to go and participate, then he really doesn't care about you that much, and that means you shouldn't stay in this marriage.

Counselling can help you either accept his mistake and move on, or will make it obvious that it's never going to work out. Either way, you won't be stuck in this state of limbo that you're in right now, where you can't move forward, and don't know what to do.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• once trust is lost its near impossible to get back because it will always be in the back of your mind. what was he doing with a stripper in the first place?

1|0
    0|0
  • I WOULD LIK TA HELP You OUT R GIV You A COMPANY ...

0|0
    0|1
  • I Would Dump Him...That's Just wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • Striped bass? Now that's just wrong. Dump him yuck

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean they actually had intercourse? not just lap dancing etc..

Well, I can't tell you how to run your marriage but I would seriously think about what this guy means to you now. Can you love someone who cheats?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• End it. I know that's easier said than done but you deserve so much better! No one should be cheated on in a relationship. He clearly doesn't respect, value, or appreciate you. You need to take the initiative to stand up for yourself and say "I don't deserve this". If he cheated once, what's to say he won't do it again?

I've been cheated on and it's very very hard to leave the guy and move on, and this was just a relationship, I can't imagine your situation of being married. But you need to do what's best for you. Please think about it and don't settle for less than what you deserve.

0|0
    0|0
  • By cheated do you mean he got a lapdance?

Or by cheated do you mean he slept with her?

If you mean he slept with her, you need to re-evaluate your marriage and consider couples therapy or divorce

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm sorry :(

0|0
    0|0
  • divorce him

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never go back to him. It womt be easy to trust him again

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls