Husband cheated with a striper I don't know what to do

im still with him but its just relly hard to look at him I always think about that help

76

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't going to get any better until you get some marriage counselling.

In fact, I would make his WILLING participation in marriage counselling a requirement if you staying with him. If he's not willing to go and participate, then he really doesn't care about you that much, and that means you shouldn't stay in this marriage.

Counselling can help you either accept his mistake and move on, or will make it obvious that it's never going to work out. Either way, you won't be stuck in this state of limbo that you're in right now, where you can't move forward, and don't know what to do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE