Why did you last break up with your ex?

my husband broke up with his ex because she likes raves and dancing, he doesn't.

I'm thinking of breaking up with him because I love God, he loves video games. It doesn't match, since we do bible study for less than a minute a week and I'd like one hour a day. He plays video games all the free time he gets, even on vacation.

what do you think? worth breaking up over?

why did you break up with your ex?

77

Most Helpful Guy

• Video game addiction is very real. I have read about couples online who have broken up over gaming addiction. You can see tons of stories on olganon.org.

I've also met people from online who have been on online dating and one girl I met refuses to meet anyone who lists "video games" as an interest in their profile. She had no idea that my tattoo was from a video game so I just let her keep talking.

I do however think religious people need another religious partner to succeed in a relationship. I don't think someone who wants to pray to God will get along with someone who wants to shoot people for "experience points" all day in a video game.

As for my last relationship. I broke up with her because she was not getting a car for another 2 years and I could not deal with doing all the driving. She also lead an extremely sheltered life(I think she lives in a bad neighborhood), so her parents would constantly have to know every detail of our relationship. I am open to people who live at home when they are going to school and all that but I am not a fan of parents who put restrictions on a 22 year old with things. She started flipping out on me when I wouldn't see her for a second day in a row when we hung out all night the night before so I knew there was only more problems to come so I cut it off.