Why am I paranoid? should I finish it or try and work it out?

Iv been like this since my boyfriend and I got back together. Over a year ago. We split up over nothing I took the kids away for the wkend to get away. We was on a break. So anyway when I came back I rang him and said are we going to sort stuff out he told me he was to stay on a break. 2 wks later I found out he was with someone else. Anyway over this time I was a mess and pregnant. We ended up getting back together when my baby was 4 months pregnant we was fine the he started going out again and I started nagging (his words). So we split up again. We got back together after afew months. He moved and wanted us to sign together ie we put our money together as a family. But claims take time and in that time I had the children to fed (his children to) he wouldn't help towords food, gas, electric. My girls and I was leaving on 73pound aweek. And 32pound was spent of getting to and from school. His wage would go on himself at the pub and the drug dealer. This went on for a month so I asked him to leave. He left me with rent and council tax debts that I have to pay back. Stuggling and asking for money off my family and friends wasn't nice and knowing that he did that to us. Over time we sorted stuff out he never moved back in but I let him stay over afew nights awk. His drinking and drug taking is just out of control and it means we don't hear from him all wkend. I ring him and go mad then he turns his phone off, which makes me more mad and then I paranoid. I think he's with another girl all happy and stuff. Like he went out Friday we had a fall out. Sorted it Saturday but he hasn't asked abot the kids or wanted to come and spend time with us. Iv just rang him now thinking he was at the pub, he said he was at home but something inside of me thinks he laying and he's with a girl. I don't know what to dn anymore. I think I still love him, but he's hurt me so much in the past I'm scared he will do again. Should I call it a day on our relationship or try and work it out?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• i would just move on