Am I being desperate?

My ex and I have been talking for a while an he hasn't called me back in a while an he would usually call me. But lately I've just been calling him every few weeks an seeing how he's doing, I mean hasn't brought up him having a girlfriend or anything. He's the only guy I want rite now and I hear that I should move on but I really don't want to. I would usually move one from a guy maybe in like a month at the most. The reason I haven't moved on from this one is because he means to much to me and I would want to work things out.

But the worst part is that he moved away with his family on the end of may an it feels like I'm never going to see him again he's talking coming back because they can't find a place to live but I don't want to give may hopes up.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You came together for a reason and you broke up for a reason. Has anything changed since the breakup? If not, what might give him confidence that the relationship would go much better a second time? These are questions to consider before you take steps of any sort.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes it has actually we talk more then ever an we talk about a lot of things that you never shared with him with him when we was together. An thanks for answering me question.