Why does my ex want to hang out with me now

Okay so after 5years of being together he breaks up with me. I was calling and begging to come back but he didn't even answer my calls half the time. Now 6months after he broke my heart hesncoming back wanting to spend holidays with me. But when we go out I don't let him pay for my stuff. He was f***ing other people and dating duringnour break up.So my questions are why is he coming backm to me now? Should I run the other way?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• He is coming back because he finds you better than the others that he has dated. It is good lesson for him but for you ,it's high time to move on. Relationships one broken has it's scars that will never disappear.start a new life ,learn to be independent and groom yourself. There will come a man who 'll just treat you the way you deserve to be.because youworth it ! Your ex's chapter is over in your life.