Did he make a move on me or was he just drunk?

I have these 2 guy friends I'm really comfortable with and we used to hang out a lot since two years ago, 3 of us. Let's call the guys A and B. They used to be best friends. I kinda have a crush on A but I found out recently he's not into me like that. I'm much closer to A of course so I was disappointed. Well, we haven't really hung out with B since he joined the company as the assistant of A. They don't work well together sadly despite knowing each other for ages. So there was a dinner which our company sponsored a table and I was really happy to see B there. I feel like I haven't talked to him for so long and I missed him. He was drunk last night and he kept hugging me. He was so happy I was there to take care of him, us being good friends and all. See back when we used to hang out, I got drunk (passed out) twice and he took care of me, helped me get in the house and all. He stuck up for me when A is being a jerk occasionally. I thought the weirdest thing was when he hugged me, he smelled my hair and hugged me for awhile. I took pictures of us together just for laughs later. In one of them, he was kissing me on my cheek. It's not something we do here normally so I was really surprised. I'm just curious really. I know he was pretty out of it although he could answer questions I asked and manage to drive home after puking out. I made sure he got back safe by following him from behind. Before walking into his house, he gave me another tight hug to thank me again. I never noticed if he liked me before. I think its pretty obvious to him that I like A since before but he have no idea I'm in the process of moving on. So I'm wondering, was he expressing something to me or was it just purely drunken moves?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• * you should not have let him drove #dangerous

You know the saying "a drunk mans words is a sober mans thoughts" I think that's exactly what may be going on , from what you have stated it seems as if dude B has always liked you but you were too caught up on dude A to notice , classic girl likes dude ,but dude is totally oblivious to her feelings , while dudes best friend is madly in love with girl.

My advice is pursue dude B he seems like a nice guy , give him a chance & if no feelings are there oh well you tried .

• I didn't want to let him drive. I told him to leave his car and I'd send him home. He wouldn't have any of that so I told him fine, I'd sleep in the car with him cause I wasn't gonna let him drive and he thought that's not cool so he manage to feel better afterward and drive home... As for what you said, I was too engrossed in his best friend to notice if he likes me. If he really do, it's a shock. Something to explore though. Thanks for your advice.