Did he make a move on me or was he just drunk?

I have these 2 guy friends I'm really comfortable with and we used to hang out a lot since two years ago, 3 of us. Let's call the guys A and B. They used to be best friends. I kinda have a crush on A but I found out recently he's not into me like that. I'm much closer to A of course so I was disappointed. Well, we haven't really hung out with B since he joined the company as the assistant of A. They don't work well together sadly despite knowing each other for ages. So there was a dinner which our company sponsored a table and I was really happy to see B there. I feel like I haven't talked to him for so long and I missed him. He was drunk last night and he kept hugging me. He was so happy I was there to take care of him, us being good friends and all. See back when we used to hang out, I got drunk (passed out) twice and he took care of me, helped me get in the house and all. He stuck up for me when A is being a jerk occasionally. I thought the weirdest thing was when he hugged me, he smelled my hair and hugged me for awhile. I took pictures of us together just for laughs later. In one of them, he was kissing me on my cheek. It's not something we do here normally so I was really surprised. I'm just curious really. I know he was pretty out of it although he could answer questions I asked and manage to drive home after puking out. I made sure he got back safe by following him from behind. Before walking into his house, he gave me another tight hug to thank me again. I never noticed if he liked me before. I think its pretty obvious to him that I like A since before but he have no idea I'm in the process of moving on. So I'm wondering, was he expressing something to me or was it just purely drunken moves?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• * you should not have let him drove #dangerous

You know the saying "a drunk mans words is a sober mans thoughts" I think that's exactly what may be going on , from what you have stated it seems as if dude B has always liked you but you were too caught up on dude A to notice , classic girl likes dude ,but dude is totally oblivious to her feelings , while dudes best friend is madly in love with girl.

My advice is pursue dude B he seems like a nice guy , give him a chance & if no feelings are there oh well you tried .

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't want to let him drive. I told him to leave his car and I'd send him home. He wouldn't have any of that so I told him fine, I'd sleep in the car with him cause I wasn't gonna let him drive and he thought that's not cool so he manage to feel better afterward and drive home... As for what you said, I was too engrossed in his best friend to notice if he likes me. If he really do, it's a shock. Something to explore though. Thanks for your advice.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He probably does really like you, the alcohol gave him the courage to finally make a move.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i think it was just that he was drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • hes into you but grew the b*lls to do something with booze

0|0
    0|0
  • he did it because he felt empowered by the booze

0|0
    0|0