Does he still like me?

So my ex broke up with me four months ago because he wasn't ready for a relationship and didn't want to get anymore emotionally attatched to me because it would only hurt more later. He said I was different than his other girlfriends because he liked me a lot but he's messed up all his other relationships because he wasn't emotionally mature enough. in the course of these four months he's always asking and talking about me to his friends and gets angry when I talk to other guys or go on dates with them. He always is the one to initiate contact with me through texts of small talk or inside jokes or through talking in person at sports meets (he asked my friend if I was going so he went) or at school. He also has Been snap chatting me at least once a week of vacations he's on or selfies. His friend also talke to my friend about me and him "2.0" but she said no because he was rude to me and it made me upset which is true. My ex then texted his friend to fix us because he felt like I had an issue with him. It was my first relationship and I'm kinda confused right now... Can someone tell me what he wants from me? He hasn't done this to any of his other exes he usually ignores them. I do want to try agai with him but I refuse to confront him about it. He will have to do that

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he seems to be.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• i think so