Was my ex trying to make me jealous? What are her intentions?

My ex girlfriend and I dated for almost 2 years and she then left me for someone else (he's 9 years older than her). During the first 2 months of their relationship she contacted me various ways. But she would block my number and Facebook yet still find a way to contact me. So we had an argument and stopped talking for 2 months. I sent her an apology text a few days ago where I said she didn’t have to respond so things don’t get complicated between her and her boyfriend and me and the girl I'm seeing (she didn’t know I was seeing someone). She accepted the apology but then 8 hours later she sends me a text saying its water under the bridge and she’s “really happy. I've been managing my anxiety because I'm really happy. but I can't fully except your apology.” My thoughts were, I get it your happy without me, you made your point. The next day she texts me about my dog who died and said sorry. I asked her how she knew, she unblocked my Facebook and went through it for the first time in 2 months (not sure if she was trying to find the new girl). The next day she texts about the break up saying she didn’t cheat on me. She said she wouldn’t cheat on someone she cared so much about. She was concerned on how I saw the break up (not sure why). But then she says we will never see each other again so again, I wonder why she cares about the break up. Also she says she doesn’t want to know about my personal life eventhough she went through my Facebook. Well she tells me she had feelings for the other guy during our last few months of the relationship and she and him have something amazing going. I tell her I don’t need to hear that and then she says I will understand when I'm older. Then I explain why I didn’t need to hear that after only 4 months of a BU and then she calls me immature and never wants to talk to me again because I'm not over her. We go back and forth and I tell her to leave me and the girl I'm seeing alone and then she goes even more off and threatens me with a restraining order if I say another word. What is going on in her head? Why would she keep telling me how happy she is and brag about the feeling she gets with her boyfriend? I don’t know if she tried to make me jealous or just thought it would be OK to tell me all of this. I’m not sure why she has so much anger towards me. Everything sets her off.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well she might be trying to be frineds but also make you jealous

0|0
    0|0
    • Why make me jealous?

• Show All
    • maybe yeah.

• What could be hurting her?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Get it straight,confused girls confuse men . Don't fall into the trap Nd take the stronger side. Having contact with the an ex is a stupid a person can do . Their chapters are over in your life. You should have learnt something. Analyse it , learn ut and then go with it. MOVE ON first. Beyter for you. That is the furst step and the rest you'll get clear and you'll wonder how things are falling perfectly into place. Best wishes . Come on Man. Grow upmyour are meant to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, your ex is trying to make you jealous and her intentions are to see if you still want her because she still wants you. She wants you and probably feels like she made a mistake.

0|0
    0|0
    • If this is true, hy threaten me with a restraining order?

• Because while she wants to feel wanted by you, she doesn't know what she wants.

• Then why say the "gah you're not over me, so don't talk to me." Quote

• i think you should just move on, she only sees you as a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • like a frined.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you should just be her friend

0|0
    0|0
  • she could be trying to get you jealous

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She is showing all the symptoms of guilt..blcokin you from saying anything public about her, but still keeping track of you through Facebook.

I would assume that the reason she keeps denying cheating on you is because she DID cheat on you, and that is waht she feels guilty about.

She uses threats to keep you from telling others she was a cheat, which is what she is afraid you will start doing on Facebook and elsewhere.

Exacctly what you SHOULD do, since she has more or less confessed to being a cheat, as if you would 'understand' that when you are older.

Tell her you don't care that she cheated, and that you are happy with your new girl. Then block her and refuse to ever answer her again; post on Facebook that she cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she was trying to make you jealous

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes