How to real him back in!

I been seeing this guy well at first it was great but then I started freaking out because I didn't think he had time for me so I told him we could just be friends but I did really care about him he is a great guy but now he says because of how I kept dumping he don't feel the same and he has tried too but when he is hanging out with me he seems happy and the same as before last time he was hear we got playing around and endup sleeping together for the first time but he still seems distant . what should I do?

Updates:
he has said he doesn't want to just be friends with benefits because he don't want me to see other people but don't want a relationship right now. he texts me at least onec a day and is flirty.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Reel". It's "reel". Like with fish.

Anyway now you comfort him and let him know it's not fake and all that good stuff without pressuring him into a position. Let it seem like he's making the choice to be with you while gently "steering" him towards that conclusion out of his confusion. Why no it's not brainwashing! That's a horrible thing to say. I prefer to think of it as "persuasion using subversive methods".

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • sorry about the spelling :) I have told him how I feel and ask him to give me a chance that I love him and he stopped talking to me for 2 weeks then came back and was fine but still says he don't want me to get hurt because he can't promise me his time and attention. said he cares just lost the urge to try because of being dumped so much.

• Don't apologize for the spelling. I'm picking at you, and that's bad. Really bad. Anyway it seems like he's a confused young person like I said and you will have to steer him to your will. He just doesn't seem to have it together due to his own lack of confidence which has absolutely nothing to do with his being dumped but being confused because he suffers from various things that we don't know about. Bending him will be simply a matter of just letting him "realize" you're there while you ...

• implant your own concepts through gentle words and the appearance of giving space while actually crowding him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like you might have blown it... I've been with a few girls who have done this (although for different reasons), and I moved on before they made up their minds.

Once someone plays games with you, they really lose all appeal. I think he's having doubts himself and is just holding you off until he can make up his mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, this ship needs to sail. If you had any "doubts" in the first place, then chances are the two of you would never work out. You may be trying to find something that doesn't exist in this situation. I would just let it be. If you force or have to "TRY" to have feelings, then you are doomed to fail.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should try to spend more time with him as possible.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• what made you think he didn't have time for you? And yeah if you keep pushin a guy away he gone lose interest or think you not that into him. Now that yalls relationship seems only sexual then that's what it is to him he doesn't want more with you obviously hun because what could have been is not now. Next time be more patient and see what happens. Sorry but this man is tell you that he doesn't see himself with you seriously. So decide whether you want to stay his f*** buddy or friends only no sex or just call it quits but you cannot make a man want to be with you no mater what you do because you will be settin yourself up to be hurt. He clearly told you how he felt now its to you what your gonna do.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he didn't make tine for you before, he wasn't worth it. Good riddance. Also FWB is dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • REEL*

0|1
    0|0
  • just do what makes him happy

0|0
    0|0
  • just try to hang out with him

0|0
    0|0
  • well just b ehonest with him and ask to hang out, if that doesn't work just let him call the shots.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have he always comes and hangs out and he acts just like he did before the brakeup he's sweet he talks to me lays in my lap and I rub his hair he cuddles with me all night even

Recommended myTakes