How to real him back in!

I been seeing this guy well at first it was great but then I started freaking out because I didn't think he had time for me so I told him we could just be friends but I did really care about him he is a great guy but now he says because of how I kept dumping he don't feel the same and he has tried too but when he is hanging out with me he seems happy and the same as before last time he was hear we got playing around and endup sleeping together for the first time but he still seems distant . what should I do?

he has said he doesn't want to just be friends with benefits because he don't want me to see other people but don't want a relationship right now. he texts me at least onec a day and is flirty.

64

Most Helpful Guy

• "Reel". It's "reel". Like with fish.

Anyway now you comfort him and let him know it's not fake and all that good stuff without pressuring him into a position. Let it seem like he's making the choice to be with you while gently "steering" him towards that conclusion out of his confusion. Why no it's not brainwashing! That's a horrible thing to say. I prefer to think of it as "persuasion using subversive methods".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • sorry about the spelling :) I have told him how I feel and ask him to give me a chance that I love him and he stopped talking to me for 2 weeks then came back and was fine but still says he don't want me to get hurt because he can't promise me his time and attention. said he cares just lost the urge to try because of being dumped so much.

• Don't apologize for the spelling. I'm picking at you, and that's bad. Really bad. Anyway it seems like he's a confused young person like I said and you will have to steer him to your will. He just doesn't seem to have it together due to his own lack of confidence which has absolutely nothing to do with his being dumped but being confused because he suffers from various things that we don't know about. Bending him will be simply a matter of just letting him "realize" you're there while you ...

• implant your own concepts through gentle words and the appearance of giving space while actually crowding him.