What would be a good comprimise?

my boyfriend of 2.5 years lives in another state. we want to be together but one thing after another keeps that from happening. I have a shot at a job that pays varry well with good benifits but I don't know that I would be happy working thier full time. and he has a job he likes now that will open other doors for him and he's not to thrilled about moveing to my state. so what should I do should I move to his state? keep in mind that the last 2.5 years he has been the one doing all the travaling to come see me.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• After this long, it's now or never. The fcct your job situation isn't enticing is a good reason for you to move to his state now. Once you're tied down to a job that you like, you'll likely never get together. And he's done his part by traveling all this time!

His job will give him contacts that would help you get a job in his area, no doubt..it's time to commit, no?